3.25.2005

Is Tom Skilling on drugs?

Anonymous said...

Tom Skilling says it'll be like 68 on wednesday next week- is he smoking crack at the WGN weathercenter or what? Also: What is your professional opinion of Tom Skilling now that these allegations of drug abuse are out in the open?



After much research and data analysis I have come to the conclusion, that no, Tom Skilling is not smoking crack and yes, there is a very good chance that the temperatures will reach the upper 60s on Wednesday next week. That said, even if Skilling was smoking crack my high professional opinion of him would remain unchanged. I find that the most lively and accurate forecasts can be made while 'under the influence'.

In other Tom Skilling news, I have just discovered that he has his own weather blog, which puts mine to shame, and that he made my two favorite made-for-tv weather movies of all time: "It Sounded Like a Freight Train" and "Chasing the Wind". If you get your jollies from watching people herding their children to the basement screaming "Oh My God It's Coming Right Towards Us!" while a tornado looms beyond their patio doors, then these films are for you.

No comments: